The IA2K bag is a great addition to the most versatile hunting pack system on the market. This design is perfectly suited for the hunter wanting the perfect daypack or slightly more storage than our original IA Daypack (Pannier/Lid Combo).
- 2500 cubic inch
- Fits the existing Integrous Frame and Suspension
- Seemless transition from 4k or 6k bags to 2k in a matter of seconds.
- YKK zippers
- Main compartment has Horseshoe-style zipper.
- 2 large expandable pockets on outside front panel allow quick access to gear used most often.
- 2 small expandable pockets on inside of lid of main compartment keep smaller items handy.
- Expandable pockets on either side for water bottles or bathroom kit.
- Water bladder/wet item storage on the back outside panel next to the frame.
- 25 oz
- • 500 D Cordura®
- • Wedge-shaped designed bag to elevate loads to the optimal carrying positon
- • Two 19” vertical YKK waterproof zippers to allow for easy access to either side of bag with “no rattle” drawcord zipper pulls
- • Duraflex® hardware with 1" nylon flat weave webbing
- • One 13” x 5” horizontal pocket with YKK waterproof zipper
- • Two side expandable pockets and one oversized external expandable pocket with YKK waterproof zipper provides additional external storage
- • One 19” side pocket ideal for even the largest spotting scope
- • One 11” side pocket designed to handle tripod needs
- • 14 compression straps to support all load capacity needs (includes 4 lid straps)
- • Orange color-coded bar tack for easy buckle and accessory management
- • All bar tack utilizes “Lock stitching”
- • External molles to support any attachment needs
- • Oversized reflective hunter’s orange handle, allowing for easy identification in the dark
- • All internal edges of the pack are finished and bonded for the highest level of quality and durability