IA8K Pack System
The IA8K pack system is part of the most versatile hunting pack system on the market today. At 8600 cubic inches with the IA Lid, this design is perfectly suited for the 10+ days extreme backcountry hunting adventure. The horseshoe zipper provides easy access to the large main bag with an added large expandable pocket for items needing quick access. The all new roll top feature allows the user to make this a sleek and compact 5000 ci workhorse.
Hip Belt Sizes go by "Pants Waist Size"
Available in Coyote and OD Green.
Select Bag Type*
- Triaxial carbon fiber/composite frame (the foundation of our system)
- Total frame weight 20 oz.
- Total pack weight is 6 lb 9 oz (w/Medium hipbelt)
- 8600 cubic inch capacity (expandable to 10600 cubic inch capacity utilizing "The Pannier Load Carrier")
- 500D Cordura
- Made proudly in Idaho, USA